Cruise Line Recipes to Spice Up Your Thanksgiving
It’s turkey time once again! Whether you are having a socially-distanced gathering or just a small meal with your immediate family this year, you can still impress everyone at the table with your amazing cooking skills. We’ve pulled together some of our top Tasty Tuesday cruise line dishes and cocktails that are easy to make and sure to spice up the dinner table at your Thanksgiving celebration.
- Sangria from Viking River Cruises - Quench your (and your guests) thirst with this tasty libation from Viking which combines grapes, strawberries, oranges, rose wine, and orange liquor.
- Cranberry No-jito from Disney Cruise Line - This mocktail is perfect to serve to guests of all ages.
- Italian Sunset from Princess Cruises - This Aperol and gin-based cocktail is a light beverage to compliment your meal!
Main Dishes & Sides:
- Crystal Cruises’ Maple Cider-Brined Turkey & Orange Sage Stuffing - The only thing better than turkey, is a turkey recipe you can cook at home on Thanksgiving from your favorite cruise line.
- Mushroom Soup from Crystal Cruises - This dish is the perfect way to warm up on a crisp, fall Thanksgiving day. Served in a hollowed-out bread bowl is a guest favorite at Prego, the restaurant on Serenity and Symphony ships.
- Roasted Beet & Arugula Salad from Azamara Cruises - This delicious salad is a light addition to add to a heavy Thanksgiving meal.
- Potatoes Au Gratin from Norwegian Cruise Line - Can you really have a Thanksgiving meal without serving potatoes? This creamy side dish from Norwegian is certain to be a hit.
- Norwegian Cruise Line’s Sinful Chocolate Obsession - Chocolate lovers, this dish is for you!
- Peanut Butter Pie from Disney Cruise Line - This recipe from Disney Cruise Line is not your average pie. Combining peanut butter and chocolate ganache, everyone will be begging for seconds (and thirds).
- Chocolate Roulade from Oceania Cruises - Your guests will be fully impressed if you serve this sweet dish! This recipe was created by Julia Child and Jacques Pépin for their show Cooking At Home with Julia and Jacques, and has since been adapted by Oceania Cruises.
Although it has been a very unique year, we have a lot to be thankful for to celebrate. At Cruiseline.com we’re most thankful for you, our amazing community! Happy Holidays!
Join the discussion
Have you ever spent Thanksgiving on a cruise?