Great overall!

Zuiderdam Cruise Review to Caribbean

11 Night Panama Canal Sunfarer (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 06, 2017
Ship: Zuiderdam
Crew service was excellent! Best laundry service I have seen on any of my cruises. Quick turn around, laundry well done, and lower cost. Ship was showing signs of age.
No issues just a bit of a line to get to the counters.

Overall cabin was good but: - Storage areas in bathroom and bedroom were not as efficient as other ships I've been on. - Room "creaked" when we were at sea made it hard to sleep at night. - Room service by crew was excellent!!!

Older ship. Seemed more confined than newer ships.

Very enjoyable and relaxing day!
OK
OK
Enjoyed the aviary excursion.
A bit disappointing from my expectations. High dollar excursion was needed to see more of the canal
Did not get to see anything because we returned from excursion very late.
Slow