Baltic Cruise

Zuiderdam Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

24 Night Baltic & Northern Isles Adventure (Copenhagen Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 04, 2016
Ship: Zuiderdam
Cabin Type: Suite

Loved it.  Did not like location of room. nice suite but right under the Lido Deck. Has passengers dragging deck chairs around at all hours. kids running etc. will not do a guarantee again. Also the food selection at the buffet was crazy. Veal, duck, fish, lamb and extremely rare beef were served together more than one night. and the baked potato had goat cheese in it. I ate pasta or pizza quite a few times. My husband does not like eating in the dining room but I will be putting my foot down next cruise.

nice room, poor location