Zuiderdam Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Exceeded expectations!

Sail Date: October 14, 2015

I disagree with any negative reviews of the Zuiderdam.  The ship was clean, well-maintained, and very comfortable.  Anything plumbing or electrical issues were expedited efficiently and service onboard was outstanding.  Everyone was friendly and eager to help.  I would cruise on her again with NO reservations at all!

The Ports-of-Call were wonderful.  We did six tours, but also went ashore and just poked around at many ports.  All were interesting, historic, and filled with friendly and helpful people.

The only time the ship was bumpy was between Cadiz and the Azores.  The actual crossing of the Atlantic was calm and very relaxing.  My husband and I are in our 70s and had a wonderful 50th anniversary cruise!

Comfortable, except for sofa (too low and tilted forward).

We had a stern balcony cabin ... much bigger balcony than other port of starboard balconies.