not very courteous

Zuiderdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Glacier Bay & Inside Passage (Vancouver Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 17, 2014
Ship: Zuiderdam
My cruise stated with the dirty bath tub, hair and skum. Poor room service. I have been on a couple cruises and the best part is where I am treated extra special as well as staff that will always have a energetic happy and welcoming smile. The food was ok but on buffet there was not enough variety. I do not drink alcohol or soda but when I would order a coffee or ice tea they said I had to go get it at the lido resraunt, I thought I was to be waited on? I think I will stick with Norwegian Cruises. The contact that holland America have with excursions is not best.

need better shows

not welcoming

we had water coming in the ship