Enjoyable

Zuiderdam Cruise Review to Caribbean

10 Night Panama Canal Sunfarer (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 14, 2014
Ship: Zuiderdam

I found the cabin staff Wahyudi & Gede to be most helpful & considerate especially when I got bronchitis & required Medical treatmment. The medical staff were most efficient & gave excellent care.  My veranda cabin was pleasant & I enjoyed being able to relaxoutside.

The food was genrally good, but I feel some of the newer wait staff require more training, they leaned in front of clients to pass or pick up dishes etc.

The wine steward was not interested in you if you were not ordering in quantity or helpful if you required a soft drink..

N/A

Would have preferred earlier dinner time

Cruise Gatun Lake And Panama Canal