Zuiderdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

2nd cruise

Sail Date: February 02, 2008

I loved the cruise, I especially loved the dining room, your staff was very polite and they made all 6 of us very comfortable I am sure they were busy, but they made everything run so smooth that we were quite unaware of how busy they really were, and that is good, they made our evening's with them so enjoyable, the food was excellent, and the wine stewart was right on top of us,.
we went to the barbeque one night, and we all wished we were in the dining room it was quite hectic up there on the 9th floor, but it was very crowded.

Pros: I loved the half cay private Island, this was truly a beautiful beach

Cons: varnishing our balcony, we were unable to use it for almost 2 days, the smell was horrid, I ordered a room with a balcony but I didn't expect it to be varnished and we could not sit out there for those two days, also the bathroom it took almost 8 hours to get it fixed, I had to run to the 9th floor

Recommends Zuiderdam? Yes!

Grand Turk Island
we enjoyed touring the area, and shopping, but this is what we enjoy doing.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Again I must complement your choices, this is another wonderful Island, I would do this all over again .
Don't Miss: Shopping the best part, and bartering was lots of fun.
Grand Turk Island
we enjoyed touring the area, and shopping, but this is what we enjoy doing.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Don't Miss: Shopping the best part, and bartering was lots of fun.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Loved this Island, Loved your staff, Loved your beach, and the water was so blue, I still can't describe this Island the way it should be described. I also enjoyed the barbeque
Don't Miss: Don't miss it, this was the grand finale.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Don't Miss: Don't miss it, this was the grand finale.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
we had a wonderful cab driver named Louie, he was from Brooklyn, N.Y. the 10 of us took the rain forest tour, my husband had a stroke but he insisted on walking the rain forest, when we didn't arrive when Louie thought we should of he came after us, prepared to carry my husband out, but that was not necessary, my husbands legs couldn't handle all that walking and the ups and downs, but we managed it and this is something we will always think about, is your ship and the rain forest in San Juan, he then proceeded to take us for lunch for the most wonderful spanish fried food, I loved this part of our cruise.
Don't Miss: Rain forest, and fried spanish food