Zuiderdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fabulous Food!!!

Sail Date: March 24, 2007

The crowd was a little older than what I would have liked. Lido deck restaurant closed too early. Not enough late night activities. Entertainment lacking. Ship was clean. Staff was extra friendly and fantastic service.

Pros: The food was the best.

Cons: Not enought night life

Recommends Zuiderdam? Yes!

Grand Turk Island
Really need to completely re-do this barren wasteland. We were rained out that day so maybe this is sour grapes. Not impressed!
Grand Turk Island
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
The other cruise lines can hang it up -- Half Moon Cay is the absolute best - I will travel Holland America again just to go back to this little piece of paradise.
Don't Miss: Have a massage on the deck of your private cabana for ultimate decadence!
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Went on the dolphin swim - it's not a pool, but a murky inlet and I was really afraid that the creature from the black lagoon was going to grab my leg and pull me under or that I would be bitten by a water snake. BUT - the dolphins were awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Cannot get enough of St. Thomas! This was my 3rd time there and can't wait to go back. Shopping, shopping, eat at Glady's and more shopping! Need I say more!
Don't Miss: Eat at Glady's for the best local cuisine and great Mango Coladas!
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Don't Miss: Eat at Glady's for the best local cuisine and great Mango Coladas!