Zuiderdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A grand cruise

Sail Date: December 16, 2006

Very spacious, with an air of cosiness, and plenty of public rooms that were decorated above standard. Including restaurants, Lido buffet. Which I found they were always clean and tidy.

Pros: The food and of course, great shows

Cons: When the cruise was over.

Recommends Zuiderdam? Yes!

I found the cleanliness above average.
The presentation of food, and variety was of a high standard.
Our stateroom with verandah on the fourth deck. Was far better than we expected. My next trip I hope to have the same location.
Keep employing your crew from Thailand and Indonesia. Great friendly people. Their gentle culture towards passengers, was a knockout.
Superb!!!