Once in a life time !just do it again so you can't forget!

Zaandam Cruise Review to Alaska

Glacier Discovery Southbound
Sail Date: September 11, 2016
Ship: Zaandam

Oh yes ! yes ! Yes join the deck walkers to burn those carbs or down size your portions.

What a wonderful cruise!

Wow. Just full of things to do see and a great deal to choose from.weather it be to do something different or just relax and take in the view. The restaurants are delightful. Art auctions,I never got around to gambling because there was so much to Do. The Glaciers were awsome  because they are. Bigger then life. Yes I would go again with Holland America its a smaller ship less waiting for this and that. The shows from classical to Dance then comedy and magic all happening every night .Do I need to say more? Great trip then take the train to Ancourage and when I go again I am going all the way on train to Denali.

There were 2 children on board 1 6 year old and one baby in a stroller.