Zaandam Cruise Review to South America

Pretty good cruise

Sail Date: February 21, 2016

Room Type: Suite

The cruise lived up to my expectations. We got very lucky in that the weather was perfect. I suspect that if we skipped a port or two due to the weather, I'd have a different opinion. The onboard activities were very good. Food was average to very good in the main dining room and casual dining buffet. Dinner at La Cirque was way over rated. The tasting of South America was extremely good.

The main dining room food isn't worth getting dressed up for unless you like that sort of thing.