Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

poor guest service

Sail Date: May 30, 2015

upon arriving to our state room we were immediately overcome with the most pungent paint I had ever experienced. I immediately had a migraine headache that stayed with me for over 3 days, limiting what I wanted to do  together with my wife on our 35th anniversary.

Why the maintenance  was not done prior to 1000 guests arriving  I don't understand!

Your little sorry gift of 3 day old strawberry's was not sincere but rather a jester that was just done. I would really have to evaluate if I would spend my hard earned money with your services.