Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Amazing service;

Sail Date: May 16, 2015

Extremely accommodating and friendly crew. I was very impressed with how genuine the cabin steward and dining room staff were.

My husband and I really enjoy dancing and I found the variety of music somewhat lacking. There was a BB King group that played amazing music, but the whole atmosphere was more of a "theater" theme therefore the atmosphere was more for listening, not dancing. the last set they would play cheesy dance music and people would get up and dance.  Holland used to have a music up in the crows nest and the atmosphere was always very relaxing for people that wanted to have a few drinks and dance.

food was surprisingly mediocre. I saw tasteless apple pie on the menu and the lido too frequently.
Our Cabin steward Adi
We love to dance, but found the only place on the ship that seemed to have any
Juneau, Alaska
We enjoyed the gold panning tour we went on. Our tour guide was very entertaining and informative
Cruise Glacier Bay
Beautiful. We were the only ship in the bay and it was so quiet and serene
Sitka, Alaska
Ketchikan, Alaska
Victoria, British Columbia

We had open seating for dinner, and we found the flexibility of when we wanted to have dinner very convenient. We always had great seating and the quality of service was not compromised in any way. The dining crew was very helpful and couldn't do enough to provide excellent service.