Holland America Does It Again

Westerdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 25, 2007
Ship: Westerdam
This is our 5 trip on Holland Amercia, and well, they still do it right. The signature of excellance is exactly what you get. The staff, Room service, Bar staff are just as good as they come and better. I feel at home from the time I check in till the time I leave. They never question but go out of their way to make you feel like your home. Entertainment in Piano Bar on Westerdam was the best of all cruises. Way to go Kory.....
not such a hot spot to stop, but the waters are beautiful there
not such a hot spot to stop, but the waters are beautiful there
Just what I expect on my visit there, clean, polite and great people and shopping
clear island and very attentive staff
Don't Miss: horse back riding, its a real treat
clear island and very attentive staff
Don't Miss: horse back riding, its a real treat
Its not my favorite, what can I say
Its not my favorite, what can I say

Pros: Ship decor, staff and how clean the ship was

Cons: stage entertainment, the piano bar was the best

Recommends Westerdam? Yes!