Westerdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Holland America Does It Again

Sail Date: November 25, 2007

This is our 5 trip on Holland Amercia, and well, they still do it right. The signature of excellance is exactly what you get. The staff, Room service, Bar staff are just as good as they come and better. I feel at home from the time I check in till the time I leave. They never question but go out of their way to make you feel like your home. Entertainment in Piano Bar on Westerdam was the best of all cruises. Way to go Kory.....

Pros: Ship decor, staff and how clean the ship was

Cons: stage entertainment, the piano bar was the best

Recommends Westerdam? Yes!

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
clear island and very attentive staff
Don't Miss: horse back riding, its a real treat
Its not my favorite, what can I say
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
clear island and very attentive staff
Don't Miss: horse back riding, its a real treat
George Town, Grand Cayman
Just what I expect on my visit there, clean, polite and great people and shopping
George Town, Grand Cayman