Very pleased with the cruise outcome

Volendam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Alaska Glacier Discovery (Vancouver Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 25, 2016
Ship: Volendam

My favorite part of the cruise was when I asked my group if everyone had fun and their statement was a loud YES. Few weeks later, they have asked me again to organize our next cruise. My second time as an organizer on cruising, really made me think that in this particular skill I can make a difference in peoples  happiness. Thank you very much for your excellent amusement enterprise. Keep up the good work.

Cabin was good but can be updated to a more accommodating beds.

Organized and fun activities, outings and entertainment for the duration of the cruise.

Cruise Glacier Bay