Great way to enjoy Spring in alaska

Volendam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Glacier Bay & Inside Passage (Vancouver Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 15, 2013
Ship: Volendam
I just returned from a Cruise on the Volendam to Alaska. The quality of the food and service was outstanding. The Inland passage to Alaska is wonderful. Well worth the low cost.

Small ship. OK shows but travel on larger ships if you want top rate.

More like outstanding

You can save time and effort by taking the Cruise out of Seattle. Boarder crossing are a hassle. I wanted to see Vancouver BC , rated the best city in the world to live in. Being from Texas I think we have better. But everything in Texas is better.

Outstanding
Small town. Wish I took the tour bus to Walmart.