Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe
Sail Date: June 19, 2013
Ship: Vision of the Seas
Cabin Type: Inside
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 4 years ago
Housekeeping,Dinner Service, Food,and Itinerary were excellent. We took 1 excursion and the guide was great.
The following was poor:
1. Information for independent travelers including next to no information about the ports.
2. Inexcusably hundreds of travelers had to walk with their luggage from the entrance of the port in Copenhagen to the ship.
3. Charges for shuttle service in Helsinki and Stockholm.
4. No drinks or damp washcloths when returning to the ship.
5. Never assigned a permanent table for dinner.