Great Time!

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 04, 2007
It's a nice size...easy to find your way around. The captain was very friendly, and the staff was wonderful. Our room was a nice size for the price.
Only shopped...and had a GREAT Mexican meal right by the water. Beautiful!
Loved the city...very quaint, esp. the little island in the middle of the city. Had a great lunch at Oscar's.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the sunset!!
Don't Miss: Don't miss the sunset!!
We did the kayaking excursion. It was great fun! I was afraid I wouldn't be able to do it for that long, but it wasn't that hard & it was beautiful & fun. We went to "The Office" for lunch...recommended on a website...prices were in pesos & we didn't know the exchange rate. Our lunch was $75!! So much for Mexico being inexpensive!!
Only shopped...and had a GREAT Mexican meal right by the water. Beautiful!

Pros: relaxing with my husband, food, dancing, games

Cons: no seat covers for toilets! :)

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!