Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Time!

Sail Date: March 04, 2007

It's a nice size...easy to find your way around. The captain was very friendly, and the staff was wonderful. Our room was a nice size for the price.

Pros: relaxing with my husband, food, dancing, games

Cons: no seat covers for toilets! :)

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
We did the kayaking excursion. It was great fun! I was afraid I wouldn't be able to do it for that long, but it wasn't that hard & it was beautiful & fun. We went to "The Office" for lunch...recommended on a website...prices were in pesos & we didn't know the exchange rate. Our lunch was $75!! So much for Mexico being inexpensive!!
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Mazatlan, Mexico
Only shopped...and had a GREAT Mexican meal right by the water. Beautiful!
Mazatlan, Mexico
Only shopped...and had a GREAT Mexican meal right by the water. Beautiful!
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Loved the city...very quaint, esp. the little island in the middle of the city. Had a great lunch at Oscar's.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the sunset!!
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Don't Miss: Don't miss the sunset!!