Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

A Great trip !!!!

Sail Date: October 29, 2006

The ship is very clean. I was impressed with the ships designs. The customer service is great.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: Comedian using profanity in late nite skit

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Cabo has a beautiful port and shops. I was surprised that the streets were run down a street or two away from the dock. Cabo Wabo wasn't worth walking too. It was just a bar ? Next time I go on this trip I will only stay around the dock and visit those shops.
Don't Miss: Take many pictures around the dock !!!!
Mazatlan, Mexico
I enjoyed walking around the downtown. It is run down but not as bad as Cabo. You can get some good deals there. My family and I shopped and then we went to the Hotel El Cid and enjoyed there pool and tropical drinks. You can use most hotel facilities as long as you buy drinks or food.
Don't Miss: Enjoy how busy the downtown is moving with activity.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Very clean it reminded me of Hawaii. The water is very clear. Very tropical. I was impressed with the streets and sidewalks were well kept. We went to La Jolla de something and they don't want outside vacationers on there site. We passed thru and enjoyed the beach. We ate at Robertos Restaraunt it was great, I eat mexican food everyday and this was the best food I ever tasted.
Don't Miss: Dont miss Robertos Restaurant
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Don't Miss: Dont miss Robertos Restaurant
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Don't Miss: Take many pictures around the dock !!!!
Mazatlan, Mexico
Don't Miss: Enjoy how busy the downtown is moving with activity.