A Great trip !!!!

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 29, 2006
Ship: Vision of the Seas
The ship is very clean. I was impressed with the ships designs. The customer service is great.
I enjoyed walking around the downtown. It is run down but not as bad as Cabo. You can get some good deals there. My family and I shopped and then we went to the Hotel El Cid and enjoyed there pool and tropical drinks. You can use most hotel facilities as long as you buy drinks or food.
Don't Miss: Enjoy how busy the downtown is moving with activity.
Don't Miss: Enjoy how busy the downtown is moving with activity.
Very clean it reminded me of Hawaii. The water is very clear. Very tropical. I was impressed with the streets and sidewalks were well kept. We went to La Jolla de something and they don't want outside vacationers on there site. We passed thru and enjoyed the beach. We ate at Robertos Restaraunt it was great, I eat mexican food everyday and this was the best food I ever tasted.
Don't Miss: Dont miss Robertos Restaurant
Cabo has a beautiful port and shops. I was surprised that the streets were run down a street or two away from the dock. Cabo Wabo wasn't worth walking too. It was just a bar ? Next time I go on this trip I will only stay around the dock and visit those shops.
Don't Miss: Take many pictures around the dock !!!!
Don't Miss: Dont miss Robertos Restaurant
Don't Miss: Take many pictures around the dock !!!!

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: Comedian using profanity in late nite skit

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!