Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

" A Great Trip"

Sail Date: October 29, 2006

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My family really enjoyed the trip. It is a great cruise for a family. The entertainment was top notch. My daughter enjoyed the activities and the pool. There was alot of food I gained 2 pounds. I could of gained more but I took the stairs as much as possible.

Pros: Crew were very courteous and very helpful

Cons: Eating late on the 2nd seating

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Wow it reminded me of Hawaii. Very tropical and the water is so clear. We ate at Robertos it was the best mexican food ever. We renter waverunners it was great.
Don't Miss: Robertos Restaurant
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Don't Miss: Robertos Restaurant
Mazatlan, Mexico
It is a busy city. It had its clean areas and some dumpy ones. There was alot we could of done but we got off the ship a little late. We enjoyed walking around the markets and stores. We used the pool at one of the hotels. And drank pina coladas, It was cool.
Don't Miss: Enjoy using hotel facilities.
Mazatlan, Mexico
Don't Miss: Enjoy using hotel facilities.