Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Better than I ever imagined

Sail Date: October 29, 2006

The Vision was beautiful. It is thoughtfully maintained. Everything sparkled. There were excursions for every taste. The activities available on board were also geared for every taste. There was always something to do. The staff and crew provided personable service. They were friendly and caring. The food choices were abundant and delicious.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Coming home

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
I snorkeled in Cabo. Next time I might try para-sailing. The port was clean and well maintained. Shopping was plentiful.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling
Mazatlan, Mexico
I spent the day at the white sandy beach in Mazatlan. This was my day to relax and enjoy the ocean.
Don't Miss: Relaxing on the beach and swimming in the ocean
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
I had the most amazing experience swimming with the dolphins in Puerto Vallarta. Shopping was plentiful. Touring the city was an awesome experience. It is a beautiful city.
Don't Miss: Swimming with the dolphins