Better than I ever imagined

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 29, 2006
Ship: Vision of the Seas
The Vision was beautiful. It is thoughtfully maintained. Everything sparkled. There were excursions for every taste. The activities available on board were also geared for every taste. There was always something to do. The staff and crew provided personable service. They were friendly and caring. The food choices were abundant and delicious.
I snorkeled in Cabo. Next time I might try para-sailing. The port was clean and well maintained. Shopping was plentiful.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling
Don't Miss: Snorkeling
I had the most amazing experience swimming with the dolphins in Puerto Vallarta. Shopping was plentiful. Touring the city was an awesome experience. It is a beautiful city.
Don't Miss: Swimming with the dolphins
I spent the day at the white sandy beach in Mazatlan. This was my day to relax and enjoy the ocean.
Don't Miss: Relaxing on the beach and swimming in the ocean
Don't Miss: Relaxing on the beach and swimming in the ocean
Don't Miss: Swimming with the dolphins

Pros: Everything

Cons: Coming home

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!