Great Cruise on the Sun Princess

Sun Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Helpful Vote: 1

10 Night Eastern Caribbean Voyager (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 18, 2007
Ship: Sun Princess
Well appointed, clean, not too large, friendly service, good entertainment
Nice port, great beaches
Nice port, great beaches
great snorkeling
The snorkeling richt from the beach was better than I expected.
I miss the old port area, but, you can't argue with a hurricane. Great beaches, nice local people
Love Martinique, great snorkeling, nice people if you happen to speak a little French. Town is very nice.
Mountain Top bar is one of the best views in the world and the drinks are great. Megan's Bay beach, wonderful. My wife loves the shopping....naturally.
Don't Miss: Mountain Top and Megan's Bay
Don't Miss: Mountain Top and Megan's Bay
great snorkeling
The snorkeling richt from the beach was better than I expected.

Pros: Food, Service, Ports, Ship size

Cons: Fort Lauderdale Airport crowded

Recommends Sun Princess? Yes!