Sun Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great Cruise on the Sun Princess

Sail Date: February 18, 2007

Well appointed, clean, not too large, friendly service, good entertainment

Pros: Food, Service, Ports, Ship size

Cons: Fort Lauderdale Airport crowded

Recommends Sun Princess? Yes!

Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
The snorkeling richt from the beach was better than I expected.
St. George's, Grenada
I miss the old port area, but, you can't argue with a hurricane. Great beaches, nice local people
Fort-De-France, Martinique
Love Martinique, great snorkeling, nice people if you happen to speak a little French. Town is very nice.
Castries, St. Lucia
great snorkeling
Fort-De-France, Martinique
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Mountain Top bar is one of the best views in the world and the drinks are great. Megan's Bay beach, wonderful. My wife loves the shopping....naturally.
Don't Miss: Mountain Top and Megan's Bay
Castries, St. Lucia
great snorkeling
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Don't Miss: Mountain Top and Megan's Bay
St. John's, Antigua
Nice port, great beaches
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
The snorkeling richt from the beach was better than I expected.
St. George's, Grenada