More than I expected

Star Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

12 Night Grand Mediterranean (Venice To Barcelona)
Sail Date: September 15, 2011
Ship: Star Princess
I found everything to be beyond my expectations. The service and the organization to get everyone off and on the ship was friendly and quick. The ship was beautiful and clean. I loved it all.

I enjoyed the anytime dining. The food was very good and the selection on the menu was great. Nothing was repeated. The food service was excellent.

There was something for everyone. If you were bored, it was your own fault.

The best! EVERYONE was helpful and friendly. Whatever we needed was taken care of. A plus!

The ship was clean and up to date. There was something for everyone.

The beds were very comfortable and nice and warm. The room was big enough for two. We did not spend time in the room other than to sleep and shower. It was clean and nice.
The city itself was not much. The trash was not pretty. I don;t think I would return unless to visit the Amalfi coast.
Don't Miss: Vesuvius was great.
It was very clean. The old part of the city was beautiful. There was not much else to do there. I would not return.
Don't Miss: The ancient part of the city.
Other than the Parthenon I didn't find much else there. The city is large and dirty. I would not return to Athens.
Don't Miss: Parthenon
Ephesus was very interesting and worth the visit.
Don't Miss: Ephesus
Pisa was prettier than I thought. The buildings were beautiful. Florence was my favorite city. I would return for a week to see more.
Don't Miss: The view from across the bridge.
I loved everything in Venice. I especially loved Burano. I don't care to spend my days in museums. I love to walk around and feel the energy of the city. One church is like another, so I only look outside.
Don't Miss: Must do the boat ride to Murano and Burano.
Well, it's Rome! We definitely needed more time. I would return for a week visit. The Vatican is too crowded, I did not care to see it. I enjoyed walking around the city.
Beautiful! What I pictured the Greek Isles to be.
Don't Miss: Getting lost in the winding streets.
The people were very friendly and the city was so different than I thought. I would return with more time to explore.
Don't Miss: I enjoyed the cistern.

Pros: The service and organization

Cons: nothing

Recommends Star Princess? Yes!