Star Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

The Ship left us!!!

Sail Date: July 17, 2011

The ship was OK! The room was good, except our view was of the small boats on the side of the ship.... it was our honeymoon and I feel we didn't get treated that way! The shows were not very good, so we mostly stayed in the casino to pass time!

Pros: The places the ship went were beautiful

Cons: The Captan made fun of my husband on CAMERA saying smart remarks because the ship left us at port due to my husband being severally sick from a boat excursion!

Recommends Star Princess? No.

Except for the Captan .... I would give him a :(
Split, Croatia
Mykonos, Greece
Naples, Italy
Naples is a dirty, dangerous town. I know this because the ship left my husband and I, and another family of 4 here after our boat to Capri made 80% of the passengers on board SICK! The seas were dangerous and we all could have been killed! I can't believe they actually ran the boat anyway. What was supposed to be a 45 min boat ride took almost 2 hrs. The coast guard told the ship that we were taking a Ferry boat back later that day since we were all very sick and not about to get back on the speed boat. The Ship was notified we would be about 15 minutes late and to please hold the ship for us! (The next day was a sea day). We got to the dock 15 minutes late and the ship was still there, however they would not let us on. They said we were too late and had a man there with all of our passports (which were hidden safely in our safe's), tell us to get a hotel "somewhere" and fly to Mykonos the next day!!! However the next port was actually Santorini NOT Mykonos! Spent $2k extra
Katakolon (Olympia), Greece
Piraeus (Athens), Greece
We were there on a Sunday..... NOTHING IS OPEN ON SUNDAYS!!!
Venice, Italy