An exceptional itinerary and staff

Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

Helpful Vote: 1

16 Night Suez Canal Northbound (Dubai To Venice)
Sail Date: April 04, 2016
Ship: Splendour of the Seas

The final sailing of the Splendour of the Seas will surely remain one of my most memorable ever. 16 remarkable days with an itinerary of varied cultures and 4 alphabets. There was a nice mixture of sea days and port days. The staff was wonderful, so much so that most of the passengers felt their sadness as their "family" was breaking up and going separate ways at the end of the journey. The condition of the ship, the food, the cabins (wonderfully comfortable beds!) were outstanding - no slacking off even though the ship was being retired. An amazing trip! Thank you!

I would have liked a self-serve laundromat on the ship. So helpful on long journeys. Others I spoke to felt the same.

Beds were very, very comfortable. Room steward was very attentive and diligent. I would have liked more hangers in the room (room steward accommodated my request.
Do the 4x4 'safari' in the desert. And go up Burj Khalifa (tallest building in the world)
Jerusalem!
Nazareth and Sea of Galilee
Favorite stop! Love the buildings and shopping
Acropolis and Parthenon