Smaller is smaller

Sirena Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

20 Night Charming Seasides (Barcelona To Venice)
Sail Date: August 19, 2016
Ship: Sirena

My favorite part was meeting my fellow passengers.  What makes them interesting is that because of the high end itinerary it attracts well traveled passengers.  I myself am a frequent traveler, but I was a piker in comparison to others I met.  The food and service was also very good.

i missed the amenities that other ships have.  The shore excursions need to be better planned and researched by the shore excursion crew.  One example is on a Sunday in Spain that usually many things are closed due to religious beliefs.  We were in Ibiza and one tour that was offered was on the south side of the island and another to the north.  The south side was completely closed down, but the north side was completely opened.  The question is why offer a tour where there is nothing to see.

It was clean and small. I was offered a downgrade and I took it for a monetary refund

If you enjoy a lot of shore time and less cruising time. Many days the sailing didn't start until 11 pm , when many people are getting ready to sleep.

Go on a tour to Aix Provence, instead of staying in Marseille. More beautiful,