Full Family Cruising

Silver Shadow Cruise Review to Alaska

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Alaska Southbound (Seward To Vancouver)
Sail Date: June 16, 2016
Ship: Silver Shadow
Cabin Type: Suite

All aspects of the cruise were outstanding. Four adult children and spouses were with us. The service at every level was exceptional. At age 87 I was limited to a wheelchair and the staff were very attentive and caring. The food was marvelous. All shore arrangements worked well. (My stay was mostly on board because of my handicap.) Needless to say, the scenery was all it was said to be--spectacular.

Pedro, our Butler, made our stay special. Very attentive and helpful.
The picture of the Hubbard Glacier attached was taken by my son in law, Mike Rainwater.

Don't overpack. Much of cruise is casual dress.