Silver Shadow Cruise Review to Alaska

Full Family Cruising

Sail Date: June 16, 2016

Room Type: Suite

Cabin: 918

All aspects of the cruise were outstanding. Four adult children and spouses were with us. The service at every level was exceptional. At age 87 I was limited to a wheelchair and the staff were very attentive and caring. The food was marvelous. All shore arrangements worked well. (My stay was mostly on board because of my handicap.) Needless to say, the scenery was all it was said to be--spectacular.

Cruise Photos

Pedro, our Butler, made our stay special. Very attentive and helpful.
The picture of the Hubbard Glacier attached was taken by my son in law, Mike Rainwater.

Don't overpack. Much of cruise is casual dress.

1 Comment