Seven Seas Voyager Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Regent # 933

Sail Date: August 29, 2015

Room Type: Suite

Cabin: 933

Our boat was clean, the staff friendly and efficient.  The food was attractive, well prepared and had more than sufficient variety to keep any palate satisfied.. The tours were well done with the exception of horrible crowding at the Hermitage which was not the fault of the Regent Line. We felt the size of the boat and their service was what attracted us to Regent and they did not disappoint.  They used inventive ways to introduce us to the people near our suite with an impromptu cocktail party in the hallway. The end of the cruise made easy by their efficient handling of the baggage.   I was happy enough to book another cruise for next fall.

Always clean, we did not request much but when we did, it was delivered quickly. I like diet pepsi as an example and my husband diet coke, they provided both.
VERY efficient.
Did not partake of much but there were plenty of opportunities.
Great lectures, enjoy the staff entertainment night. They were so enthusiastic!!
All crew members very friendly and helpful except in Prime 7. Perhaps bad night.??
We loved Compass Rose and the wait staff. Much less impressed with the wait staff in Prime 7 and Signatures. They were snooty. Food good everywhere.
Southampton (London), England
We did city "hop on hop off" tour which gave us overview of London. Nice if it is a first or second visit.
Zeebrugge (Bruges), Belgium
I would take shuttle into town and enjoy the small streets on my own and not be rushed through with tour group. Boat ride scenic but HORRIBLY crowded.
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Definitely do a canal trip. Great to see city from the water.
Cruise Skagerrak
If you want to use the spa BOOK EARLY for day at sea. I waited too long.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Riga, Latvia
Beautiful city. Great walking.
Tallinn, Estonia
Helsinki, Finland
While lovely I felt this town had the least to offer in terms of sight-seeing
Stockholm, Sweden We did a city-water way tour which I would recommend. The tour did not pick up at hotel so we had to navigate on our own to the pick up site. thank heavens for helpful directions from Swedes!! Tour great.

we paid extra (350.00) to pick our flights which may or may not have been a good choice. They did not allow us to use Delta Airlines which would have been our pick as we use the Delta AmEx card and would have gained extra flight miles. However, we had a non-stop out of DTW to London .