Third Alaska cruise...1st time on Regent and impressive.

Seven Seas Mariner Cruise Review to Alaska

Seven Seas Mariner

10 Night Alaskan Prime (San Francisco To Vancouver)

Sail Date: May 06, 2018

Ship: Seven Seas Mariner

Cabin Type: Suite

Review Summary

Over all very positive. One suggestion I have is to have "grab bars" in the bathrooms. Though I am not handicapped, I do have a chronic back issue and sometimes lifting myself from the toilet was difficult and hard. The toilets are lower than in my home, so that made it a little more trying at times! Excellent assist bars in the shower/tub though.

Embarkation

I am sure this will get comparable ratings. Check in was in theatre and with all the carry-ons and very little room to maneuever between guests and the registration desks, there horrible traffice jams. Perhaps the cold weather caused a change, tho.

Ship Experiences

I didn't participate in any so don't know how to rate......

Corizon and her partner (I forget his name) were great and friendly. Also, Efran who was in the Compass Rose and La Veranda deserves a special thanks for his genuine service. He was outstanding and Regent should recognize him!!

Check out the free shore excursions...make a difference in the budget and all were exceptional.

Ports Of Call

Astoria, Oregon

Sitka, Alaska

Skagway, Alaska

Juneau, Alaska

Ketchikan, Alaska

OH MY...I blew my travel budget at this port which is my favorite. Bought 2 pieces of native Alaskan art, l a beautiful bentwood carved/paintned box and the other a very unique 36-38" totem. So worth this port call to visit and explore.

Disembarkation