Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Contributor Level: Second Mate

it is not ship i want travel on future...

Sail Date: October 30, 2016

Reviewed: 21 days ago

DEAR CUSTOMER SERVICE, I AM TRAVEL WITH YOU COMPANY FOR LAST 20 YEARS AND THIS IS WAS ONE OF REALLY BAD EXSPIRIENCE,UNFORTENATLY: WHEN WE ARRIVED WAS NO SOAP, BATH ROAB IN ROOM, I WENT TO FRONT DESK AND TELL ME NOW NOT SUPPLY AND IF I WANTED I NEED ASK FOR LITERALLY EVERY DAY,,I WAS NOT ABLE SLEEP IN MY TOOM ON NIGHT EVERY NIGHT BETWEEN 2.30 AM AND 4AM WAS HORRIBLE NOISE ON TOP OF ME , I WENT ASK CHANGE ROOM ,BUT WAS REFUSE BY FRONT DESK, REASON NO DIFFRENT ROOMS AVAILABLE, SO MY 12 DAYS CRUISE BECOME REALLY NIGHTMARE..I AM DIAMOND PLUS, NO ONE EVEN BRING ME ANY STREWBERRY OR ANY COOKIES LIKE I USSALLY GET ALL DIFFRENT TIMES, ACTIVITY AND SHOWS WAS SO LOW QUALITY, I THINK KEN RUSH SHOULD GIVE PERKS ANT SPECIAL TRAINING TO  ACTIVITY MANAGER,I PURCHASED INTERNET PACKAGE TO STREAM FOR $17.99 PER DAY I WAS NOT ABLE TO DO THIS EVEN ONCE, INTERNET WAS IN AND OUT ALL TIME AND NO SPEED WHATS EVER! FOOD WAS GOOD, SERVICE IN RESTAURANT ALSO GREAT SPECIAL THANK YOU SERVER GAN ,RAYMUNDO, ASSISTANT SERVER BRIKI,MONSEF AND CONSIRGE SERVICE REPRESANTATIVE MARIO ABBA REYES.I TALK TO CRUISE ACTIVITY DANNY ABOUT WHAT I DID NOT LIKE AND HE SEEMS LIKE WILL TRYING FIX THIS PROBLEMS, BUT THIS CRUISE DONT MEET MY EXSPECTATIONS, I DID BOOK ON THIS SAILING 4 NEXT CRUISES TO SAILING ON SHIPS I SALE BEFORE, SO I AM HOPING IT WILL BE BETTER SERVICE IN THIS POINT AND I SHOULD GET WHAT I DESERVE WHIOUT GOING EVERY MORNING TO FRONT DESK ASK FOT SOAP AND TECHNICAL PROBLEMS WITH INTERNET AND NOT ABILITY SLEEP ,BECAUSE SOON I WAKE UP FROM THIS CRAZY NOISE 2,30 ON MORNING I NOT ABLE GOING TO SLEEP AGAIN SOON,, PLEASE TAKE THIS FOR SERIOUS CONSIDERATION I WANT MY EMAIL WENT ALSO TO MICHAEL BAYLEY SO HE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT, BECAUSE MUCH MORE PEOPLE WILL BE COMPLAIN SPECIAL CHECK TECHNICAL SITUATION NEXT TO ROOM 3010. ALSO BECAUSE ALL THIS PROBLEMS HAPPENED I AM TRULY BELIEVE YOU SHOULD ISSUE ME CREDIT BACK FOR AMOUNT I SPEND IN THIS CRUISE AS VOUCHER I CAN USE FOR MY DIFFRENT ROYAL CARIBBEAN SHIP. THANK YOU FOR YOU UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION, VERY TRULY, VALENTINA AVED.

size was very nice, but noise on middle of night between 2.30 am and 4 am horrible, bathroom shelfing was very old with slight partially missing paint and corrosion in vanity closet, need asking for simple soap every day..
normal , no any special.but no problems exsept my bag was missing and found after 40 min looking for in pinnackle row instead 8 and tag was missing.
ship need numerous restoration, during cruise was done some repair and work in hallway which was disturbing for travellers
was excellent port of calls
very poor performance of cruise director and activity manager stuff
Children's Programs not use
only 2 musical show was nice rest was absolutely unaceptible for cruise line
our server and assistant was great!
food was good and drink to
Boston, Massachusetts
port need updates.town is nice
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
fun place to be, activities, shopping, beach
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
close to port, nice beach, shopping, friendly people
Castries, St. Lucia
not much to do , but you can take excursion to volcano if you like..
Willemstad, Curacao
absolutely georgeous place, nice beaches, dining
Oranjestad, Aruba
most fantastic port in our journey highley recommend to anyone!
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
my home port, beautifull modern facility, my favorite!

internet service is work offul, it was trying fix all time, dont buy internet package, it is not wort it to waist you money.