Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Second Mate

The food in the dining room

Sail Date: June 16, 2016

The food in the dining room was consistently cold.  We advised our server and the head waiter and basically nothing was done until I dropped a note off at the Customer Service desk.  That evening things started to change and were fine for the rest of the cruise.  I wonder what the other tables were experiencing if they did not complain????? Food presentation was not like I have experienced on other Royal Caribbean ships.

Anthony was a wonderful cabin attendant
Needs external paint work
See my above comments
Copenhagen, Denmark
Ship is berthed a long way from the city.
Rostock (Berlin), Germany
Said we were docking at a resort and a little town. We ended up in a Commercial port and had to pay $20 to get to town.
Tallinn, Estonia
Walked to town. Just wonderful.
St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
Helsinki, Finland
Riga, Latvia
Again in a commercial port. Had to pay for a shuttle to town or have a tour or taxi.
Stockholm, Sweden