Very nice cruise experience

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 04, 2015
Ship: Serenade of the Seas

2nd time sailing on Royal Caribbean.  Loved all 3 ports we stopped at (Key West, Nassau, and especially CocoCay.  Ship was really nice and clean and found a lot of activitites.  Food in Reflections Dining room was what I expected, but our waiters Orsan and Vickram were excellent.  On board entertainment was very good.  2 things that kept me from giving this a 5 were our room attendant was average at best.  Had to ask for towels more than once, ran out of shampoo in the shower container on the last night.  Second thing is the the Vortex lounge is very outdated and needs a makeover and the DJ was terrible.  Last thing and this is directed to Royal Carribbean, we are very dissapointed that you won't be back anytime soon so please come back to New Orleans.  Since I live here it is very convenient to sail out of N.O. and not have to travel to and from the ship.

Definitely recommend getting a balcony stateroom. My wife and I found it very peaceful and surprisingly quiet when we had our door open.

Make a trip to Senor Phrogs
Waverunner tour and parasailing are a must here.