Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Very nice cruise experience

Sail Date: April 04, 2015

2nd time sailing on Royal Caribbean.  Loved all 3 ports we stopped at (Key West, Nassau, and especially CocoCay.  Ship was really nice and clean and found a lot of activitites.  Food in Reflections Dining room was what I expected, but our waiters Orsan and Vickram were excellent.  On board entertainment was very good.  2 things that kept me from giving this a 5 were our room attendant was average at best.  Had to ask for towels more than once, ran out of shampoo in the shower container on the last night.  Second thing is the the Vortex lounge is very outdated and needs a makeover and the DJ was terrible.  Last thing and this is directed to Royal Carribbean, we are very dissapointed that you won't be back anytime soon so please come back to New Orleans.  Since I live here it is very convenient to sail out of N.O. and not have to travel to and from the ship.

Key West, Florida
Make a trip to Senor Phrogs
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Waverunner tour and parasailing are a must here.

Definitely recommend getting a balcony stateroom. My wife and I found it very peaceful and surprisingly quiet when we had our door open.