Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Our First Cruise

Sail Date: March 17, 2007

I clearly rated the ship the maximum stars. It was very clean and the crew were very attentive and organized. I thought that the food and service were excellent and only one of the Chef's daily specials was poorly made. A fish tempura that had very soggy crust was unappetizing. The stateroom and wait staff were very friendly and had great personalities. I really enjoyed my first cruise.

Pros: The ship and the wonderful interior decorations plus the art displays

Cons: I believe that the decks were washed with grey water. I noticed a septic odor upon completion of the washing and on the chaise lounges (pillows).

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!

St. John's, Antigua
A real West Indies wild Island with beautiful beaches and "pirate" coves.
Don't Miss: Tour the island and see Eric Clapton's house from the top of the mountain. Visit Nelson's shipyard.
St. John's, Antigua
A real West Indies wild Island with beautiful beaches and "pirate" coves.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Certainly worth seeing for the first time
Don't Miss: Street vendors and side street shopping
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
We went to the French side via taxi.
Don't Miss: French side shopping particulary women's clothes stores
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
We went to the French side via taxi.
Don't Miss: French side shopping particulary women's clothes stores