Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Excellent cruise!!!

Sail Date: March 17, 2007

I just returned from a 5 night Caribbean cruise on Serenade of the Seas. Three friends and I went on the cruise to celebrate my 40th birthday. It was fantastic!! We left the hubbies, kids and stress behind. The ship was spectacular and the service was even better. The crew was very friendly, helpful and happy. Our cabin steward and waiter took very good care of us. On my birthday our cabin steward gave me a bottle of champagne on ice with 4 glasses to share with my friends. It was an unexpected treat!
The food was great both in the dining room and at the buffet. There were plenty of activities going on for all to enjoy. The time in port was good. Enough time to shop and sightsee or go to the beach. I would highly recommend the Serenade of the Seas. Next cruise, I plan to take my family. They would love it!

Pros: I loved the service and the fact that I could completely relax.

Cons: Wished it was longer!

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!

The ship was beautiful.
The food was great! Especially enjoyed the dining room service.
The room was clean and comfortable. We loved having a balcony. In the morning we would order room service and have our tea out there.
My cabin steward gave me a bottle of wine the day before my birthday and a bottle of champagne on my birthday. Totally unexpected and was definitely and added treat to my day!
There were lots of options for all interests on the ships.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
We did the PInel Island snorkel tour. The snorkeling was not great. The beach was nice. Wouldn't do it again. Shopped on the pier which was enjoyable. Still lots of jewelry. Wouldn't go back to St. Maarten.
St. John's, Antigua
Went to Runaway Beach for the afternoon. The beach was beautiful and the rum punch was great too! I loved the markets on the pier for shopping.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
We only went to the shopping district here. If you want to buy jewelry it's great otherwise I wouldn't recommend it.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten