Serenade of the Seas is the Best!!!

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 14, 2007
Serenade of the Seas is an awesome ship. I highly recommend this ship to anyone. Everyone on that ship was like one big family!! The Serenade singers and dancers are awesome. The jugglers and magicians were superb. I enjoyed my vacation tremendously.

The food is off the hook, mouthwatering and delicious. I loved the Windjammer Restaurant.

Serenade singers and dancers are awesome.

The staff was nice and friendly. They were very professional. My stateroom attendant, Gregory Hughes was very patient and courteous.

Harrison's Cave
The Drive In Volcano, The Pitons and the Waterfalls. They are awesome.
Don't Miss: The Rainforest
I enjoyed Tutu Park Mall. Didn't do much sight seeing.
I loved Antigua. I really loved the Antigua Black pineapple. It was delicious. The tour guide told us it is the sweetest pineapple in the world and it sure is.

Pros: The food, friendly staff,dining areas. The ship was fabulous!!

Cons: The bathroom

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!