Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Serenade of the Seas is the Best!!!

Sail Date: April 14, 2007

Serenade of the Seas is an awesome ship. I highly recommend this ship to anyone. Everyone on that ship was like one big family!! The Serenade singers and dancers are awesome. The jugglers and magicians were superb. I enjoyed my vacation tremendously.

Pros: The food, friendly staff,dining areas. The ship was fabulous!!

Cons: The bathroom

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!

The food is off the hook, mouthwatering and delicious. I loved the Windjammer Restaurant.
The staff was nice and friendly. They were very professional. My stateroom attendant, Gregory Hughes was very patient and courteous.
Serenade singers and dancers are awesome.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Castries, St. Lucia
The Drive In Volcano, The Pitons and the Waterfalls. They are awesome.
Don't Miss: The Rainforest
Bridgetown, Barbados
Harrison's Cave
St. John's, Antigua
I loved Antigua. I really loved the Antigua Black pineapple. It was delicious. The tour guide told us it is the sweetest pineapple in the world and it sure is.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I enjoyed Tutu Park Mall. Didn't do much sight seeing.