An awesome boat and a great itinerary

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 06, 2010
Ship: Sapphire Princess
The Sapphire is a truly beautiful vessel. Our stateroom was larger tan I expected as was the deck balcony. Any time dining is the way to go. We had a good experience at all four restaurants. Each one had a unique atmosphere and really interesting and varied type of foods. I got to try some great eats for the first time. The casino is pretty stingy, don't expect to get much good action in there. A lot of events on the ship involved sales. Don't be in a hurry to buy. On the whole, I have to say that I never had a more enjoyable cruise/

Pros: The large balcony on the lido deck

Cons: It was hard to find your way around the ship. The deck maps were not very detailed.

Recommends Sapphire Princess? Yes!