Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Not so good cruise

Sail Date: June 06, 2010

This cruise was okay, I would not say this was the worse cruise I've been on. I have been on many cruises with different cruise lines and I was not crazy about this one. We were late to get on the ship, due to someone from the prior cruise getting sick & I understand that the cruise line had to take steps to assure that no one else would get sick, but waiting over two hours in line to get on the ship, they could of had open bar for a few hours or give something to the passengers for such a long delay and for thanking them for there understanding. Then we were all being served like children at the buffet, for almost four days, which a lot of the passengers complained about. I feel that when I go on a cruise I like to be treated like someone special and I did no get that feeling on this cruise. I usually spend a lot of money on my cruises, but this one I did not. I also found that there was not many shows, casino very small, food was not that good and the service could have been a lot better through the ship. I found the customer service desk and our stewart to have given us the best service during our stay. The Captain did a good job getting us to all the locations and I enjoyed the Islands. Not sure if I would recommend this ship to anyone for this cruise and not sure if I will be traveling with Princess again... I came home from my trip saying it was nice, but was not crazy about the ship.

Pros: Islands

Cons: Food

Recommends Sapphire Princess? No.