The worse service I could ever imagine.

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

Ruby Princess

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)

Sail date: February 25, 2017

Ship: Ruby Princess

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: A412

Traveled as: Large Group

Review summary

Aside from our Amazing stateroom employee assigned to our room, everyone else on board was rude or unfriendly. I have cruised using a variety of competitor in the business. This was my wife and I first time using Princess Cruises. We where told that we should expect better service and higher quality care with this cruise. I was shocked with the short tempered and burned out attitude from 89% of the ships members. I was even told by some employees that it was their first month and that they hated it and wanted to go home. This virus of an attitude was clearly felt on this ship. I had terrible service in all ship board dining and buffets that we used. The only quality service was at the Crown Grill and from our stateroom employee Manuel. I don't believe I will ever return to Princess Cruises because of this treatment. I have been employed  in the past as a waiter, bartender and now as a Firefighter. Which has taught me the importance of quality customer service and patients with crowds from different backgrounds and ages. This 7 day trip was disappointing to say the least.

Ship experiences

Cabin service was exceptional

Ports of call

San Pedro (Los Angeles), California

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Mazatlan, Mexico

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Too short of a time frame to visit port