Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Best cruise ever!

Sail Date: November 19, 2016

Reviewed: 10 days ago

My family had recently taken this Mexican Riviera cruise and from the beginning to the end everything went very smooth. I will have to say that I had heard prior to the cruise that staff  May not be so friendly and the food might not be that great. But I will have to say that we never experienced a bad or negative situation at all the whole trip.  From the staff that maintained our room, to the waiters and deckhands the whole trip were great!  They were attentive and very friendly. The food was also exceptional. We had dined twice in the specialty restaurant and both times it far  exceeded our expectations.  It was also very easy during the check in process to get on the ship, and also disembarking at the end.  I would truly recommend this cruise for anybody that is interested in doing it. I know that this will not be our last cruise to the Mexican Riviera.