Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Coastal - West Coast

A Wonderful Get Away

Sail Date: May 03, 2016

We enjoyed our 4 night get away.  Most especially the nighttime entertainment.  The one thing I would enjoy more of during the day would be lecturers.  We attended a lecture in the gym area, but I felt all he wanted to do was sell us something.  The servers in the dinning room at night were so attentive and personable.  One more thing, I had a stone massage and it was one of the best messages I have every had.

We had two wonderful, attentive servers - Pravin Naik and Peter Thomas. I asked them to give us their names because we were impressed with them.