Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

Hawaii Anniversary

Sail Date: March 24, 2016

The staff was excellent.  The food, breakfast was below any other cruise line that we have taken.  COFFEE, that was just horrible.  Hot water.  In order to get a cup of coffee, we had to buy it.  When I was getting my food at the buffet, one of the kitchen staff dropped sauce which came all over floor counter and all over me.  The only thing they were interested in was to clean the floor and counter.  Only one person came over to me and handed me a rag.  NO ONE ELSE helped me.  Accidents happen but this was ridiculous.

Stany our cabin person, EXCELLENT very clean

way to expensive
Children's Programs Did not use
Service and Staff Alfredo, water in Anytime seating, Alex in Buffet Staff, Yulia from Buffet staff Stany our room person
Food and Dining Breakfast buffet was so so. COFFEE Terrible. Anytime evening dining good.

It was nice. The staff was great. Food so so. COFFEE was drinking hot water.