Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

Amazing Cruise

Sail Date: March 24, 2016

It's was our first cruise with Princess Cruise Line. The ship may be older but the crew made up the difference in aces. We were originally scheduled for open sitting dinning, but the first night stumbled across the Da Vinci dining room, table #457 Sombat & Eugenia the most amazing waiters, and continued our evenings with them, except for Easter Dinner. Easter was spent at Share restaurant the brain child of Curtis Stone, most incredible staff & food. Not miss out the 3:30 tea time, hosted by Ms. Eugenia from Da Vinci, LOVE HER!! Remember to take lots of pictures, plus the  enjoy like food, sea, fun times on this ship. WE DID!!! :)

It's diffidently older cabins ,and the carpets could use some upgrading. We did have some issues with the shower not draining right, but nothing of a over flowing problem.
Just not enough time at any location.
We had 2 cabins C735/C739 and Ricardo was our Stateroom Cleaner. He was so amazing, always giving us everything extra we needed. We had my elderly mom & handicapped son and he always made sure they had everything & that little extra time in the morning to sleep in. :)
I just can not say enough about the staff at the Da Vinci dining Room. Especially Sombat & Ms. Eugenia at Table #457, they were Incredible. Knowledgeable of wines and food. They were compassionate with our son who is handicapped, and I would say dinner was the highlight of his day. He requested pictures with Sombat & Eugenia to have as a keepsake from his cruise. Love that about them!! Wish I had the ability to PROTE THEM because they BOTH deserve IT!!!!!!!
San Pedro (Los Angeles), California
Clean and easy to get through!!!
Honolulu, Oahu
Way to Commercial
Nawiliwili, Kauai
Love this Island!!! By far my favorite island of them all. Wish I had more time here.
Hilo, Hawaii
Would have like to have spent 2 days in Kauai, and by passed Hilo. :(
Lahaina, Maui
Love Maui, Wished we had a lot more time their too!!!
Ensenada, Mexico
Could have skipped it!!

I would diffidently at the end of the day of cruising, sit down to dinner at one of the main dining rooms like the Da Vinci, and enjoy the great service the waiter have to offer, and the food. Also, enjoy the 3:30 tea time it's so much fun!!

1 Comment