Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Ruby princess Hawaii cruise

Sail Date: November 15, 2015

What a fantastic time we had, met some lovely people on board, the crew were amazing so helpful especially as I'm disabled they couldn't do enough to make our 1st cruise a voyage we'll never forget. I was in the merchant navy for 16yrs before being diagnosed with MS so I was looking for faults, the check in was flawless, although some people did have problems if they were using shore porters, our cabin was lovely clean fresh and spacious, the food was out of this world we dined in the Di Vinci dining room and our waiters were exceptional they were knowledgeable and very professional, my only complaint of the whole cruise was with the tours, in Honolulu we did the Arizona memorial which was so moving it gave me goosebumps but the city drive and china town tour were pathetic, blink and you missed the china town and the city tour the less said the better Princess cruises really need to look into what they offer!! the entertainment was very good something for everyone somewhere on the ship at all times overall we had a fantastic cruise and have already put a deposit down for the next cruise. Ruby Princess did princess cruises proud.

Cruise Photos

Excursions need to be looked at
San Pedro (Los Angeles), California
Hilo, Hawaii
Honolulu, Oahu
Nawiliwili, Kauai
Lahaina, Maui
Ensenada, Mexico
Didn't leave the ship as we've been before and did not like the place one bit