Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

hawaii trip

Sail Date: November 15, 2015

The average age on the ship was 70yo (according to the cruise director). I'm 45.

The food in all the dining rooms was very good. The Horizon Court Buffett was not something I would feed my dog (we called it the Caca Court Buffett). Smelled really gross too.

The carpet in our room stunk but the room was otherwise very nice and clean.

The customer service staff was amazing, the best I've ever seen on any vacation over the years. The nicest, most polite and friendly group of service employees I've ever seen.

The entertainment was exceptional and I was amazed at the production shows. Always found a seat at the last minute.

The captain and officers on board were very nice, humble and you could really tell they wanted to be there and wanted us to be there too.

It rained the whole trip but since I live in California it was wonderful. We never get rain here so it was a pleasant surprise.

We rented a car on all 4 islands. The cars were around $20 to $30 for the day (we booked on )

The ship just went into dry dock and they were planning on replacing the carpets and fixing the ship up a bit.

Embarkation and disembarkation went very smooth and fast.

pretty nice. just the carpets smelled but that's being taken care of in dry dock now from what I understand.