Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Overall good experience

Sail Date: November 08, 2015

Room Type: Suite

Great staff, dining and room service. The only issue I had was the LGBT get together, wish I would have seen that before booking the trip. Normally it doesn't bother me , but 7+ days at sea with them was more than I could handle, so I would recomend seeing what groups have special events on your cruise before going. All the memories and great food made up for it, and the comedian show was the best.

Great room and the friendliest service I have experienced.

Ask to see if any groups are having special events on the boat, you may or may not want to join those groups out to sea for 7+ days.

1 Comment