Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

A Most Memorable Cruise!

Sail Date: October 25, 2015

My husband and I went on this cruise, together with my sister and her husband.  This was my husband and my first cruise.  We've been sharing all the awesome stories of the cruise, the Ruby Princess, the smooth cruise.  I really was scared to be in the middle of the ocean for 7 days....but after being in the Ruby Princess, seeing what we were in for, my fears faded.  It was smooth sailing, so very calm...exept for one nite, on our way back to LA...but it was because we were going against the current and it was a windy nite.  But I was ok afterawhile.  I'm telling my family and friends all about the cruise.  I also want to commend all those who handled everything on the all did such a fabulous job!!  My husband is already talking about going on another cruise to the West coast to Vancouver.  So exciting!

Our room was taken cared of day and nite....very clean, very neat and tidy. I requested for a warm blanket and given one. Room service was always on time. The only small problem was that our toilet got stuck twice and maintenance had to be called. It was serviced before our return to the room. My sister next door to us said they had a problem and we were told that room(s) above were having problems with their toilets. So I just didn't like the idea that the maintenance person told my husband to make sure I don't flush anything else, other than toilet paper, down. He reminded us both times, however, the second time, I know I never flushed down anything. I didn't like the idea of he putting the blame on me only.
Great job! Everything went smoothly....except waiting for a taxi...that was too long in the hot sun.
My husband and I walked the whole ship and enjoyed our exercise. The ship is super huge, clean, and the design is great.
They were fun and interesting; however, 3 days of excursions were too tiring for us. We signed up for excursions outside the ship, and sometimes it took a long wait for everyone to come together and get started. But I think the next cruise, we won't sign up for every day excursions.
Children's Programs We didn't have any children, however, by watching all the children, they had a lot of fun time!
Awesome!! Every nite after dinner, we looked forward to heading to the Princess Theater to see the awesome entertainment provided us. We loved the music, dancing, and two really made our nite, every nite!! I will surely miss this. Oh and the Mexican music was terrific...loved it! Also, enjoyed musc at the poolside and movies for all to enjoy.
I believe Ricardo was in charge of our room. Awesome service!
We dined every nite at the Michelangelo. The host at our table was very friendly and we enjoyed our waitress, Joley, and waiter, Archie. The host reserved a table for us every nite at 7:30 because Joley and Archie were so friendly, worked very hard, made us feel very comfortable, and by the 2nd nite, they knew what we, all 4 of us, wanted (drinks, liquor, etc.) They are so deserving of an award or bonus. If we were to travel on the Princess again, we would request for their services.

Ask to sit in the section where Joley and Archie services!