Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

Great trip!

Sail Date: April 04, 2015

What a wonderful cruise!  This was my first experience on a cruise  - everything was excellent!  Spacious stateroom, professional, courteous staff at all times.  The food and entertainment was great.  The excursions that I took were recommended by Princess and each excursions was fun and well managed.

I only wish that we had spent at least one more night on one of the islands.  They could have skipped Hilo and stayed two nights in Maui and the trip would have been perfect!  Can't wait for my next cruise - will definitely go Princess!

Very spacious. My cabin for a "handicapped" unit for my mother and it was very easy for her to maneuver around.
San Pedro (Los Angeles), California
Hilo, Hawaii
Weather was poor and the island was just "ok". However, the excursion I chose made up for it - Zip Line. Great fun and very professional staff.
Honolulu, Oahu
Beautiful weather. Beach and shopping - good day.
Nawiliwili, Kauai
Went horseback riding. Would have liked more time on either this island or Maui.
Lahaina, Maui
Went on a snorkel excursion - great fun! Needed more time!
Ensenada, Mexico
Just another "border town". I know the cruise line needs to add a foreign port to the itinerary but Ensenada was a big disappointment.