Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

Relaxation at it's Peak

Sail Date: April 04, 2015

The cruise was well organized, and there was every attention to detail. The staff was polite, attentive and our cabin was kept clean and tidy. I really enjoyed the variety of classes and activities onboard. The variety of movies that were shown were top notch. I especially liked waking up in the early morning for my Zumba class. I thought Bernie did a great job in keeping it fun but challenging. I am currently looking for a Zumba class in my area. The only drawback was the coffee. I drink really good coffee at home, such as Peets from the Bay Area in California. The coffee offered onboard was not good at all. It was the only sour note in an otherwise really nice experience.

Write a comment.
Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!
Write a comment.
I loved having the Balconey, and listening to the ocean at night.
San Pedro (Los Angeles), California
Very busy
Hilo, Hawaii
Volcanic National Park was amazing.
Honolulu, Oahu
The snorkeling was great.
Nawiliwili, Kauai
Waimea Canyon is awesome to see.
Lahaina, Maui
Loved the shopping at Lahaina.
Ensenada, Mexico
Couldn't find a good restaurant.

Bernie is an awesome Zumba instructor, the class is fun and you start out your day full of energy.