Royal Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Purser

why all the extra cost packages like coffee, water!!!!, club soda? It's really just downright tacky

Sail Date: July 09, 2016

I thought yours was an upscale cruise line but your many  cheesy promo routines like repeatedly sending  ship's personnel around to my table bothering me as I ate dinner hawking wine tasting crab shack etc just brought down my estimate of Princess Lines in my eyes. Whose stupid idea was that? Your marketing dept? fire them, they're low class.

The mattress I slept on was just slightly wider than a crib .It made it almost impossible to roll over without fear of falling out of the tiny little baby bed. Norwegian Line offers luxury bedding.  You need to take a look at theirs. The only thing that saves you is your shipboard personnel.  They were outstanding. Richard the cabin attendant did a fantastic job from the moment we boarded.  Candelaria in passenger services knocked herself out for us and deserves special recognition. Dr Roberto in Medical was excellent although Diane who is suppose to be greeting passengers is unfriendly and cranky.

bed too narrow width of a crib. bathrooms hazardous with that step up.
so small you can't swing a cat
dining room food inferior
buffet was good

bring earplugs to the pool. live music performances are so loud you can't relax