Royal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Royal Princess review

Sail Date: April 08, 2015

The ship is only 2yrs old, and it is spectacular.  There are a great many bars on board, but only 2 pools.  One pool for families and the other the adult pool.  The staterooms are the same size, however the verandah or balcony is very small.  There is only enough room for the 2 chairs and the little table.  One step onto the balcony and you are at the rail.  This ship is very very big.  The crew as always are super nice and friendly.

Write a comment.
Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!
Write a comment.
Children's Programs Write a comment.
Onboard Activities Write a comment.
Leave a tip or comment
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Castries, St. Lucia
The drive through the volcano was dissapointing. It was like going to Yellowstone.
Bridgetown, Barbados
The 5star cataraman cruise and snorkle was fantastic. The crew on the cataraman was very friendly and helpful. I had a sprained ankle so could not swim and the captain offered to have someone pull me so I could swim with the turtles. Very sweet!
St. John's, Antigua
Ziplineing was awsome! The Rangers were helpful, understanding and funny. For someone who is afaid of heights they made sure I was ok.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Been to St. Thomas before. It is a great shopping town. Mountain Top has changed dramatically since I was there last and very commercialized. Looking for jewelry this is the town for you. It is one jewelry store after another.
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
The tour was pretty boring. This is the 3rd time to the island for me, and if I were to go again I would stay on the ship.

For example: We recommend the dining room experience for breakfast and high tea. You are served like royalty.